Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Rag, Tag & Bobtail

Rag, Tag & Bobtail are characters from kiddies television from way back when I was a child.
They were little rabbits and sooo cute (although they were actually in black and white).
Their names kept popping into my head and therefore seemed a good idea when trying to come up with a name for my blog. Rags, tags and a fair bit of bobtails seem necessary when working with arts and crafts.
So now I must just hunt for rabbity pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Se der ja, nå kom jeg inn på bloggen din.
    Skal legge den inn på lista ja :)
    Lykke til med bloggingen.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...