Sunday, 7 February 2010

Time flies!

I haven't only been lazing around ....

I have been knitting ... and sewing .... and planning ...and .... thinking, but nothing finished to show!
My grandson's socks are nearly done, I have sewn the top of my Shabby Roses quilt - and this is where the thinking and planning comes in. What if I make a mess of the quilting? I must know what I want before I have a go and how can I know when I have only tried this once before?
Best to keep it very simple and try fancier stuff on smaller projects? I think I agree to that.
Give it a whirl and show what I can do! Oh dear, I think I'd like to do that, too.

Ok, stop grinning! I will get it finished - promise!

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see your shabby roses quilt, I have almost finished my second one, which I plan to machine quilt this time (I used the tie method for the first one) so I've been practicing on pot holders! I now have enough to share around blogland! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can one stop "grinning" with that cat grinning at me??????
    Just take things one step at a time and I know it will all work out for you. and if it doesn't--then --- well----then just eat some more chocolate--that always helps me!!!!!!
    Hugs, Di---yes I am still "grinning"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...