My joy was shortlived - apparently only I could see the photos. So here's another go:
My sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Their costumes are from the same district.
Another sister-in-law from a different district.
Happy girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...

Nydelige bilder,4 stykker kom fint frem på min pc;fin bolero. Ja,det er så hyggelig at konfirmasjonen er på våren. Da kan vi bruke bunadene våre uten ytterdtøy. Ha en hyggelig markering:-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I can see photos.Those are beautiful costumes and how cute bolero you made!love it.
ReplyDeleteI can see today--how great--and so far I am able to leave you a comment--we are on a roll tonight!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures--what pretty costumes and what a neat custom--glad you could be part of it!!
I love that cartoon of the person banging his head on the computer--think we all can relate to that one!!! LOL
Hugs, Di
The costumes are so beautiful. I used to have a friend from Sweden who was keen on stitching their traditional costumes too. I'm glad you can take part in bringing back such nice tradition - Hugs Nat
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful costumes! Truly to be cherished!
ReplyDeleteWow the costumes are a fun way to celebrate and the also look like a lot of work to make. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBron