This is how far I've got on GD's dress. I am happier with this one. But it is taking forever to get to the armhole. She'd better stop growing - I could finish a lot faster when she was tiny. :)
A picture from my garden. This is a mini rhododendron and a beautiful splash of colour in the spring. Unfortunately it doesn't weather rain very well - loses some of it's colour and sparkle. I should have taken the photo before it rained. I'll try again next year :)
I managed to tidy up my verandabox for the 17th (national day). I am waiting a bit before I get new lavender bushes - the nursery said they are more sturdy if planted out in June. I am not a good gardener - I love tidy gardens full of flowers, but the ones decorating my lawn are bright yellow and not very popular! I must say I think they are pretty, but I do wish they would stay in one little spot............

Is it Whitsunday this weekend? I used to walk with the church every year when I was little in the UK, mum always made me a new white dress! Ooohh, thanks for sparking the memories Anne-Lise.
ReplyDeleteLizzie
xxx
wow...so nice to see your lovely pincushion. thank you so much for taking time to work with my pattern
ReplyDeleteÅ så deilig å se hos deg også,Ja,våren er virkelig på vei,her i Oslo er det supert vær i dag,men skal i 5års pikebursdag,så lukingen i beddet er utsatt.
ReplyDeleteUff,det ser smertefullt ut med tattoos,men håper det ble pent:-)
Happy Quilting!
It looks like you are ready for the summer. Aren't those pansies beautiful? Hugs Nat
ReplyDeletehi Anne. this is so beautiful. loved the colour:-)
ReplyDeleteI really like the tiny hat....think it would make a nice people hat..I can see myself out in the
ReplyDeletegarden wearing a pretty little hat like that.
Little sister,Barbara.
What a darling pincushion. Thanks so much for sharing where you got the pattern. You do beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kady that your crocheting is beautiful. The dress you are making is a treasure. I also don't like to wait for the flowers to grow; I want them to fill out right away.
ReplyDelete