Wednesday, 12 May 2010

A trip to town

Yesterday I had a trip to town. Braving sleet, hail and rain.
My son had an appointment with his tattooist and I went along as nanny. She likes to keep her hand in even though she is on maternity leave. So I gladly agreed to look after baby for a while.
This looks like fun - but sadly I can't draw! Maybe I could do a Smiley on his arm :)

Such an adoring angel. He smiled, danced and after mum gave him lunch, he went to sleep. I could cuddle him to bits!

And along the same street as the tattoo place - (shop, parlour? ) there is a quilt shop! I got two bag patterns (yes, I am a bag lady :) )
I'm looking for the right pattern to make a bag with my Chinese silk. I found one I like ... and another pattern for a summer bag.
I also got a pattern for magic triangles, so I'm going to try that ... looks fun. And I was given 3 pieces of fabric for free! (I think it was because I had used a bit of money there...but I was pleased anyway.)



Today I have been doing housework - washed floors, dusted, tidied, laundry - the works! I didn't dare take before and after pictures!
So glad to be done! And my plan is to use the next few days sewing!





2 comments:

  1. I know why you really went to town and it wasn't to keep an eye on anybody!!!! The quilt shop was the real reason and it was calling your name loud and clear--- and it sounds like you got the prize!!
    Happy Sewing--Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Lise, your photos didn't come through. Your trip into town sounds like an adventure!
    Hope to see your photos soon - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...