Saturday, 14 May 2011

Busy days

Does time fly? Faster and faster, I feel. And I have so much I want to do and I get so little of it done. 
Well, I have been enjoying the lovely spring weather - got a nice lobstery colour the other day :-)

I decided to visit the grandkids last weekend and I took the dogs with me - great success! And they were so good on the train.
But that meant I had to run up a new blankie for Filix to have in his crate. As he has excema, he isn't meant to have fluffy blankets (which he loves!). This one has fleece on the back. Not a success so far - he keeps throwing it out of his crate .... maybe he'd prefer a different colour.



Bergen is famous for it's marching bands. A sure sign of spring when you hear the drums echoing among the houses and you see the kids marching with their wooden bows or rifles.

 I'm so glad we had good weather, because both the grandkids had football cups to play - same time, different locations!! Lucky I was there and could go with my granddaughter. They were very pleased with their medals and winning or losing was just fun. I wish it could stay that way.

3 comments:

  1. Can't beat a day with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree,time flies! So much planned for the week,and often same plans for the next week.
    Great patches in your dog`s blanket.

    Happy 17th to you as well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so far behind in my blog reading and commenting--forgive me!!!
    I love that blue bunny--and I love your purple blog site--so cherry and neat!!
    and oh yes time if going sooo fast--so I decided I need more to do--so I have signed up for two knitting classes--yep knitting classes--one is advanced socks and the other will be a pull over vest--they start on Saturday!!!
    hugs, Di and that darn miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...