I have so many projects running at the same time and I don't seem to get anything done. Where do I start ?
We had a few days of autumn holiday that we spent in the mountains ...
Rented a cabin and went for long mind relaxing walks. No electricity or water, only heating from two wood fireplaces. (And an outdoor loo, a bit too chilly I thought.) Evenings were dark, just candlelight, so no sewing was done. Glad I had my Kindle with me ... and a miner style headlamp.
Then I had a weekend with the grandkids. They live on the other side of the country and the train crosses the mountains ... already snow there! I saw kids building a snow fortress and enjoying the first snow.
At home they have put up snow markers along the roads and temperatures below zero the last couple of mornings.
I do have one finish. Son #1 needed potholders. Now he's got some.
Home again, back to normal for a few days, so where shall I begin - I've heard the word "Christmas" whispered in dark corners .... and I have so many plans ....
Friday, 14 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...



Nope, you lost me at the no water or electric - and as for the outside loo - shudder! I'm not jealous of your trip at all. Glad you enjoyed it - clearly you are much madder than I thought!
ReplyDeleteOh my, all that snow! that looks cold!
ReplyDeleteI was just showing my Husband and saying, you forget how our friends in other countries can have such different weather. I walked down into town in a tee shirt today.
The cabin must have been very romantic :-D
Ahhhh--think Miss Gracie and I will stay right here--we like comfort and warmth--now if is was summer time--we might consider it?????
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good time though--but those pictures of the snow--I am sooo not ready for that this year!!!!
I actually did sew today and Miss gracie tells you all about it!!
Glad hubby is better, by the way--
Hugs, Di and that cat
This post is like reading a book --- the onset of winter .
ReplyDeleteWe over jhere have definite seasons BUT they don't have a begining and ending like the seasons in the Northern Hemisphere. Kindle and a miners lamp Juxtaposition!!!!!!
Kan tenke meg frisk luft på fjellet er topp,og sikkert aktivt å løpe etter hunden! Ikke noe sne her ennå,men kan tenke meg dine bb syntes det er topp. Happpy Quilting and sorting things out(stort problem hos meg også .... LOL.....)!!
ReplyDelete