Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

Last minute finishes 

Oh, look at the poor little thing! We spent a part of yesterday at the vet's again. Poor Tiffi ripped off a claw leaving the nerve exposed ... ouch! Not a sound though, wouldn't have known if I hadn't seen the blood. But she wasn't letting anybody see... until the vet gave her a shot of morphine. Now she happily jumps around on three, looks like a little rabbit. (Not so eager to "pay pennies" as she falls flat on her face! She'll soon get it right.) 
We'll be staying at home tonight with the dogs. Tiffi hates fireworks, so we will be attending the annual woof - woof concert! Filix runs around wondering what the fuss is about - a cat in the garden, maybe?
Oh, I must show off what Santa brought me! Am I a lucky girl?
 Looking forward to getting to know this wonder!    

Wishing you all a marvelous 2012!   

5 comments:

  1. Gratulerer med en superfin gave! Det blir kjekt å bruke den, tenker jeg :o) Godt nytt år til deg og dine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year lovely girl. May 2012 bring you all good things.
    Extra kiss for Tiffi from Aunty Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW--look at that Christmas gift--you will have fun learning how to 'drive' that baby!!!
    give puppy a hug for me--hope it heals ok--
    and a very Happpppy New Year to you and yours--
    oh--have you gotten your package yet from me??
    Hugs, Di and that miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year, hope Tiffi gets better. Love your pressie, review please when you get time to play as this is the machine I want to treat myself to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! I also have Janome. It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...