Sorry for not being around lately. Life is a heartbreak at the moment, and Christmas cheer rather dim. No one is ill, some things are just difficult and I have to find a way to live with that. I have tried to keep my mind occupied with making presents and here are some of the results.
Crocheted wristwarmers
Woolly socks for cold toes
Scarf shaped earwarmer
Hat for cold ears
Pink runner for in-laws, blue runner for sister packed and in the post before I realized I hadn't taken a photo.
Red runner
Another pair of wrist warmers. Two pairs of white knitted ones in the post - no photo.
2 mugrugs, 2 in red and black in the post - and yes, I forgot to take a photo of them, too.
I try to read your blogs, but I'm not so good at commenting at the moment. I wish you all good luck in reaching your goals before the big day. I have one last pair of socks to finish.
And then I have some more baking to do - I knew I shouldn't have made the cakes so early ....
see ya!
Wednesday, 14 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...
sorry you a rather low, sweet girl. Sending you a hug and licks from the hairy dogs.
ReplyDeleteI love everything you made, especilly the runners, they are so pretty, you did a great job on the embroidery. Hope you'll soon bounce back to your old happy self x
well you have achieved more than me on the making front. Its hard when things are tough but I think it is always worse at Christmas. It seems like everyone else is tripping around full of cheer and eggnog and you just want to scream at them and punch them in the face! Well, thats certainly how I felt last year.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself and I am sure in the end you can find a way to deal with things.
Hi Anne-Lise, whatever it is, stay strong and well and take care of yourself...
ReplyDeleteLizzie
xxx
Hi there Friend--I kept asking myself 'where is my Anne-lise'--though it would always be after I got off the computer so could not send you an email to check on you!!!
ReplyDeleteI do know what you are feeling, me thinks--
it was how I felt all summer--I could read the posts, but just couldn't find 'words' to comment--
was not happy--but yet nothing was terribly wrong--just trying to coop with some family hurts mostly--
I will be spending Christmas alone--so it will be a lonely day for me--but I will be thinking of you and your family!!!
and I love all those things you have made--
at least you have been really busy--I can't seem to get into my sewing room--everyday something else happens or needs doing--sooo!!!
Hugs, and love, from Di and Miss Gracie
Så mye fint å se hos deg her. Ser du har brukt Lynettes stoff;det er spesielt flott.Godt å kunne dukke ned i håndarbeid når ting røyner på;ha det så godt du kan.
ReplyDelete