Monday, 16 July 2012

I've got mail:)


I just had to show you what came in the mail today! My prize!  Thank you Michelle of Raspberry Rabbits - it is so pretty, I love it! And it arrived so quickly!
 It will hang in my sewing room so I can see it while working.
The sweets were tasty, too :-)
Hugs to the bunnies!


I am off to find the sun today! So far our summer has been very wet and cloudy. Sooo .. we are getting on a jet this evening to a warmer place. I have packed stitchery, hexies and knitting (only going for a week) - I'll post when I get back so you can see how much I have got done :-)

2 comments:

  1. Det var en nydelig liten quilt! Forstår godt at du vil finne sol, nå har det vært nok regn og kjølig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift in the mail. I don't think I could do much on holiday. I prefer to explore places since I can relax at home.
    Have fun in the warmth.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...