Thursday, 27 June 2013

June

First of all my opam finishes for June. I am still in a bit of this and a bit of that modus, but at least I have  something to show this month.
 A table mat (the rest of the set not done yet)
 A sewing box for odds and ends - easy to take with me if I want to sit outdoors. (Pattern: Sue Daley)
It's hand sewn, didn't realize that before I started on it.
 I am in a Facebook group that knits washcloths/dishcloths. My first two.
End of opam for June!
 My friend from where I used to live has been down for a visit. We went to Kistefos museum art park, which I think is fascinating each time I visit.
This year's addition. Hilarious! Naughty teddy! 
 A lifesize still life. So pretty.
Bye for now - hope you are doing something fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...