Thursday, 29 August 2013

Back to work!

                             
Summer is drawing to a close and it is time to do things!
 So today I packed my machine and "stuff" and took off to my friend for a few hours.
(And thanks again for the bag, Di, it is great!).        


 Came home with this. Quite pleased to have a finish
 And two zippers !!!! (Pattern Geta Gama)

Not a terrible lot done lately, but I finished two more washcloths

 And I have been working on this, EPP, and will eventually be a tablecloth. Slow going, but I like to do a little in the evening while watching telly. 
I feel I am picking up speed again after being down in the dumps a few weeks as we lost both our beautiful furbabies this summer due to their major health problems. I miss them terribly, but there was nothing more to do for them. I have wonderful memories of all the fun and cuddles we had and will keep them in my heart for ever. 

3 comments:

  1. First I am so sad with you about you losing your fur babies--I do know that heartache!!!
    and I think that of all the bags I have done--I like yours the best and you have made my day by using it!!
    and that new one with 2 zippers--way to go--I have all I can do with 1 zipper!!
    and I love your 2 new dish cloths!!
    and you have not been alone in feeling 'down' the past few weeks--as I have been right there with you!!!
    love, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne-Lise, sorry to hear you had to say Goodbye to 2 of your companions, that must have been a very sad time for you xx

    I love what you made, your patchwork is very pretty, I have never made one in pastel colours, but it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about the fur babies, horrible that it happened in the same time frame.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...