OPAM November
it's beginning to look alot like Christmas ....
The annual Christmas market next weekend (where I used to live) so I am off on Wednesday with a few bits and bobs to sell
Not travelling like this (Lynette Andersen design) - I have a five and a half hour train journey and hopefully warmer than an open sleigh.I will wrap up warm as the weather forecast isn't good and you never know when you might get stuck across the mountains.Two modern runners (AnnAKa designs)
The red is really a lot darker, but even midday the light isn't very good for photos.
This red should be darker, too, but I had to show off my Lemoyne stars.
I really enjoy making these, so more stars are being planned (for after Christmas)
Two snowball runners, two different lengths.
And star mats (AnnAKa) for advent
For Christmas
And wintertime - and yes the red is really much darker!
Hopefully they will sell, if not I already have a lot of gifts ready for Christmas :-)
Have a good week everyone!
gorgeous stars! I am impressed with your beautiful points. Have a lovely time at the Christmas market.
ReplyDeleteFlotte stjerner, jeg må nok kjøpe linjalen jeg også! Så mange fine AnnAKa stjerner du har sydd, kun 2 på meg hittil. LA løperen din er sydd med flotte stoff og vakker stitchery.
ReplyDeleteLykke til med jule-salge, Anne-Lise :-)
Positively beautiful table runners.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas
Catherine