Thursday, 16 January 2014

January

And it's cold outside - the snow has finally arrived!
 So I needed some sunshine (admittedly the colors are a bit bright here).
Tutorial for 2 sided zippered purse found at Sew Christine.
 More of a winter look now.
Leftover yarn made into warm socks for son #2.
I do like sitting indoors in the warm with my knitting - watching the snow fall silently past the window ...... we'll have another go at clearing paths tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that bright wallet thingy you made--if that is down inside a purse it won't be hard to spot!!! and the socks are looking good!!!
    are the socks your wool finish for January for the challenge????
    we got about 4-5 inches of snow last night--again--and by Tues we will be in the single digits again--and I just starting walking again--boo!!!
    hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...