I was in spring mode at Easter, hoping for sunny, warm weather
So I made dinner mats and a tablecloth to use on our patio table - bright summery colours..
The fabric makes me happy
which is good as April has been really chilly and I am still waiting for the chance to use them outdoors :)
2 knitted kitchen cloths for MIL's birthday.
Have a lovely May 1st weekend :-)
really pretty projects that you stitched up and love the knitted cloths--
ReplyDeletewe are finally getting some nice warm sunny days here--and now I am going to leave it behind on Monday and go to hot, sunny Fl--at least I hope it is sunny by the time I get there as they have had alot of rain storms this week!!!!
I did get a couple baby sweaters knitted and quilt finished this month-
but not much else!!!\
Smiles
Such lovely work, your knitting is so neat! i think the pretty mats and table cloth will brighten your garden dining, even if it's cloudy!
ReplyDeleteLove your dinner mats
ReplyDeleteThe dinner mats and tablecloth are a beautiful set. Hopefully you are able to use them now the weather is improving. Cute little dish cloths!
ReplyDelete