Friday, 29 January 2016

A new year and a new start


I'm back!

After a break from blogging, I have decided to have a go again and have enjoyed myself(!)
trying to get everything I need back on my mac. Some programs lost, others are new, but I have managed to get some photos of this months finishes. 

Owl mittens for a quilting friend (design Jorid Linvik) 


2 pouches for a cousins 50th (more pink than the photo shows)

And I still have help whether knitting or sewing ... Edda still has behavioural problems, but she can be just as angelic as she looks in this photo.
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love those owl mittens--wow--they do look like alot of work-it would take me a whole year to knit a pair of them--
    pouches are always nice--and really now--that pup looks like a lover not a trouble maker!!
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anne-Lise! I am back too! Those owl mittens are ART! What a wonderful design with perfect execution. I was given a pouch with that design- brilliant for all those small parts a project needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vottene dine ble lekre! Det ser ut som at du har en god venn som følger med på alt du gjør :) Det er kjekt :)

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...