Thursday, 1 September 2016

Lovely, warm August

August has been a month of sun, rain, but mostly warmth.
It was warm work finishing my Plus-quilt with wool batting. I have been working on this for a while, but couldn't let you peek as it was a surprise for my sister's birthday. And she was surprised!


And yesterday I made myself a new purse. (Diva frame wallet, sewmanycreations)
It went quite well, but I still find zippers a bit of a challenge.


I hope you all have a good September - for us it is the beginning of Autumn, but we still have some warm, sunny days ahead. 

4 comments:

  1. Love that new wallet--think that is the pattern I have or one close to it and have had it awhile--I really need to make it!!
    Love your sisters quilt too--and I know she really loves you now!!!
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt for your sister Anne-Lise. Yes zips can be tricky, but I think you did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work! Pretty ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...