Sunday, 30 April 2017

Who kidnapped April?

Time flies and I have been busy, but nothing finished to show for Opam :(
We thought Spring had arrived, but woke up to this after we collected our MC from winter storage!
Not very happy about this ....
 
Thankfully it didn't last and we could go for nice walks in the woods again. Now we are just waiting for temperatures to rise and the sun to shine. I don't think we will get more snow now, but it is still below 0 at night!
Spent last weekend at a sewing retreat with 170 ladies and their sewing machines. We had a great time, lovely food, interesting demonstrations and lots of chatting :) Already signed up for next year! Hopefully, I can show what I was sewing next month! 

1 comment:

  1. I miss snow and the cold--well--for a minute here or there I do--
    Sunshine every single day does get boring!!!
    That looked like a lovely group of ladies and lots of fun--
    will be looking for the next post to see what you did--
    the pup is getting bigger!!!
    enjoy the moments,diane

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...