I love Autumn.
Beautiful colours and a sharpness in the air.
Damp and crispy leaves under foot.
Time to wind down and plan ahead.
So this month I have something to show at last.
It has been slow going with a bad shoulder and back to back headaches.
But for the last 3 weeks I have stopped eating sugar and flour and I feel much better, despite cloudy weather which usually is a trigger. So now I want to get going and sew, knit, paint, read ...
and blog :)
Here's a baby blanket ready to send off to a hospital after washing. slightly larger than the usual preemie type I have made before.
And a new shawl/scarf for me. Not exactly the thing to make while watching telly. I had to "unknit" several times, but got it right in the end.
And here is our beautiful Stella. She has just celebrated her 7th birthday.
Some days she still has barking fits that are hard to find the reason for, but she is getting better all the time. She has started to show interest in other people and dogs in a normal way, likes walks on a longer leash and is a big one for cuddles.
Hoping you have a peaceful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment