Our sewing group had a January meeting. We usually do handsewing as that is easy to carry, but this time we decided to drag our machines along. My new make-up bag! And I see a thread I forgot to snip off ....
I joined an on-line knit-along to learn entrelac knitting. Never done it before, but real fun.
And addictive, so no 2 is in progress.
| I joined The Raspberry Rabbits Within an inch project. An inch sized hexie a day. So far so good. |
Tell Stella that I don't like boots either!!!
ReplyDeletelove that hat--maybe I need to learn that technique for something different to knit!!
love how your Inchy's are growing--it is fun each day to think about what each day's highlight is--one day for me it was a white feather floating around in the air--and another being thankful and loving my cell phone cause I got a nice email from my son!!!
I am freezing today--really cold here too--
luv,di
Poor Stella really doesn't look happy in those boots! Your knitting is gorgeous - I will have to learn entrelac at some point as it would be lovely for baby blankets, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing your inchy project grow, that's such a good idea!
ReplyDeletei like your entrelac hat - very timely with this cold weather!
ReplyDeletePoor Stella! still, there are some pretty makes there!
ReplyDeleteBless her in those booties! Love the hexies!
ReplyDeletePoor Stella! Lovely makes and you are getting on beautifully with the entrelac.
ReplyDeletefab projects, you've been very busy! I love the hat! I'm also tempted by a "XX a day" project, like your hexies. I can't see me lasting more than a couple of days though!
ReplyDelete