
Well, maybe not quite, but very close!
This is a before photo. Proper Beatle!
Her coat is very coarse and thick - meant to protect against the elements and rodent bites while hunting.
To keep her coat in good condition, it has to come off a couple of times a year. So when she's shedding, she needs a hand (and a tranquiliser)
to get it all off.
Poor little thing hates it. The hairball is nearly bigger than the dog! And it takes ages to do.
I have tried clippers, but the breeders say it's not good enough.
This is what she looks like under all that fur!
I usually leave most of the tail, tummy and legs.
Enough is enough!
Her undercoat is very soft and silky. She thinks it's fun to tickle her back with her tail!
And a nice chewie bone for being good.
Don't be fooled though - this is a monster in disguise.....here she is quite miffed because I took photos of her.
At least now we can see each other again!
And she will have her new winter coat when it gets cold.
And I have done some sewing today as well! Well underway with the baby blanket - not completely happy with it, but we'll see. Photos coming soon...



bless, she is so adorable. hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little doggie she turned out to be under all that fur! Our little kitten got just as angry with me today when I clipped her claws.
ReplyDeleteShe looked lovely before Anne-Lise..but she is a little beauty now..what a great pictures you took of her...she will thank you for it now because it must feel much beter now...and a chewie bone makes it all better...she will "forgive"you for it..
ReplyDeletegreetings Francien.
was this doggy happy to have such a stylish hair cut? lol! cute dog!
ReplyDeletehttp://mustbebest.blogspot.com/
She's adorable!! We just 'skinned' our little dog too...they look so different without their thick coats, don't they?
ReplyDelete