
Something is very wrong - I have no idea what I have done, so I thought I'd seek advice from the big "out there".
I have started using Picasa - so many fun things to do with pictures. That is, if you can get them posted. When I try to import photos from camera to pc, the camera battery goes flat!
So if any of you have an inkling about what is going on, please let me know! (And why isn't that camera flashing?) I'm not giving up though ... I will be back!
Artwork: Jsmagicgalleries
I usse Picasa too. I have to make sure the Picasa site is brought up before I can upload my photos. I don't know what that is, but it doesn't work well otherwise.
ReplyDeleteWhen I begin to upload photos to my Picasa site, I plug the connector wire into the modem, then have to wait for a few seconds until the ptompt shows up on the digital camera screen - it says something like, "upload to pc" and gives a couple other choices too, but the "upload to pc" choice is always highlighted. I click on that and wait another few seconds before the upload begins.
Is your digital camera on or off when you try to upload? Always have it OFF.
Another thing...my digi camera only flashes if there isn't enough light in the room or on the object I'm trying to photograph. Maybe that's how yours is too.
ReplyDeleteWeird! I do have to bring up Picasa before hooking up the camera. It just seems to work better that way. BUT, my camera must be ON in order to upload. It usually works very smoothly, but occasionally, NOT. Good luck, and please don't give up! I would love to see photos of your two owners. I have three! Michele
ReplyDelete