Saturday, 17 April 2010

We have a winner ...

Posted by PicasaAnd no 10 is ... Barbara aka Little Sister! You just won my give away!
Congratulations! E-mail me your address and I'll send your prize asap.

My Friday night sew-in project was starting on the Catalicious bom no 3.
I love stitching - so relaxing. Just the ticket after putting the little angels to bed.

Another give away at Quilting in the sunshine state. Check it out - smashing fabrics.

Hope you all have a nice week-end- lots of sewing and fun.

Cheerio!
Anne-Lise

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner. Hugs Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited--I just finished my cat block for this month--in fact it is the first bom for April that I have gotten done--and here it is the 17th of the month--guess, Di better quilt "fooling" around and get busy--hu????
    Congrads to little sister
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner. Thanks for a giveaway and on to another wonderful blogging year.
    Hugs
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitchery er så koselig å holde på med og en kan jo ta det med seg overalt! Passer godt å ha mellom hendene når en sitter ute i solveggen.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...