Lovely fabrics, a text marker and a note pad (design Lynn Andersen). I am such a lucky lady!
Ooops - my workspace is a mess! But I do know where things are ....
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
Lucky you with the OPAM win.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness---more packages--aren't you a lucky one!!! enjoy!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Di
Det er bestandig gøy å få pakke i posten. Mye flott du fikk. Hva du skal sy av alle stoffene på det siste bildet vet jeg ikke, men jeg venter i spenning.
ReplyDeleteHey Lise!! Glad your package arrived safely and that you love the little bits and bobs - have fun with the fabric and you can take LOTS of notes with the pen and notepad ... if you can bring yourself to write over Lynette's pretty pictures! Tee! Hee! Hee! Love how your string quilt is coming together - I'm sure your friend will LOVE it ... wish I had a friend like you - I have to make my own quilts, cos not many of my friends stitch! :0) Big Bear Hugs! KRIS
ReplyDelete