Monday, 20 September 2010

Lucky girl ..

Mail for me again ... my prize for guessing how many posts Di has blogged. The cutest make-up bag and a note pad for my shopping lists. And both were something I really needed!

Thank you so much, Di - I love them.

..
Two blocks on their way to Australia to be part (maybe) of a quilt for someone needing a big hug. Does this look out of focus to you? Maybe I should have kept my glasses on ...

Nothing else to show yet - I'm knitting like mad to get birthday presents done. The closer I get to deadlines the slower going it is! Do you notice that, too? But I have been good doing housework - washed the whole house and tidied and dusted last week. I had to - my turn to host the knitting club and I didn't want the girls to get allergy attacks! (Not everyone is a doggy person)

Hoping you have a nice day and get to do something fun - I'm off on an errand of mercy (haha) - poor Dh is sick (just a cold) and needs medicine. I wonder what else I can find on my way ....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Cute make up bag, lucky you - wow a knitting club that would be fun to host - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win. I have a problem with glasses and photos being out of focus too. Nice to see that I have company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, don`t catch a cold ;) Congratulation on your winning.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...