Well, I'm going to try it out even if you don't ... zzz.....
I'm sure I heard a tinkling bell in here. It's usually in with the Christmas stuff! Maybe in that corner there ...
Ooops! Just helping you unpack, Mum!
Boxes everywhere! Tiffi has enjoyed herself! She loves climbing in and having a good nose around. Thank goodness most of them are now unpacked and things are getting into place. I have to check for stowaways in boxes destined for storage in the loft - too cold up there for my furry baby :) Filix loves his crate which is standing on the heated floor downstairs. I'm glad they have both settled down so quickly. A good start to a new year with new challenges and possiblilities. I wish you all a great 2011!

Moving is such hard work - and so stressful. Hope everything goes nice and smoothly and you settle in very quickly.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and happy moving. Hope it all goes well - Hugs Nat
ReplyDeleteOh bless her, she is adorable. My dogs like to lay on newpapers and laundry, I thought that was a cat thing,but now I see they are not alone!
ReplyDeleteHappy new Year Anne-Lise I hope you will ALL be very happy in your new home :-D
I love the doggie pictures--so funny and enjoyable!! thanks for sharing--
ReplyDeleteglad to hear you are almost unpacked--
hugs, di and miss gracie
Stri tørn å flytte,men ser ut som du har fin hjelp!! Håper du finner alt stoff m.m.,så du fort kan sette i gang igjen med quiltingen:-)
ReplyDeleteHappy new year Anna -lise, Tiffi is so cute, I did smile when i saw the picture of her on the shelf, Harrr... Does Tiffi hide food? my Norfolk Fergal has always hidden food around the house, you pull a piece of furniture out to clean and there is a pile of his secret stash of food! Norfolk,s are so sweet natured ar,nt they? sending love,Linda x x
ReplyDeleteHello and A belated Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteTiffi is so cute. Hope everything goes well.
Oh my gosh, what a precious little dog!! Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO,
Erika and Sebastian