2 more blocks - only another 222 to go!
So far everything sewn by hand.
At the moment I'm finding that easier than fiddling with little bits on the machine.
So not perfect - but done!
We went for a nice Sunday trip today - to an MC showfair. All the shiny, glossy new models. I did take some photos, but don't know what Picassa did with them. I'll be back if they turn up ...
Flotte blokker i nydelig stoff!
ReplyDeleteSå flotte blokker! Kjekt å se at du er godt i gang med DJ, jeg har desverre ikke fått sydd så mange enda......men, det skal jeg ta igjen :o)
ReplyDeleteI am so looking forward to seeing this progress. I have not seen this design before, I am very impressed with your curved peicing.
ReplyDeleteImponert! Tenk å sy så mange blokker. Ha en fortsatt flott uke.
ReplyDeleteHey--look at it this way--you are ahead of me in these blocks--by probably a couple years--before I can get to that on my "want to do" list!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Di and miss gracie--
Oh those blocks look great by the way!!!