I just remembered that old song by Stevie Wonder ... and it seemed just right for Tiffi. It's her birthday and she is 10 years old!
(It took ages to get a photo that showed off her pink ribbon..)
And the only way to get her to stand still was balancing a bag of treats on the counter. Disappeared to fast to photograph :)
Then we played "hunt the rat", with Tiffi winning every throw. Poor Filix will join in the hunt, but knows better than to grab the toy.
Don't even think about it - it's MINE!
They did have fun though, we just stopped while it was still fun :-)
Over to something completely different as Monty Python would say ... my first Dear Jane block! (I haven't cut it to size yet. Nor pressed it. ) I'm on my second now - I've got puncture marks in my fingers to prove it.!
Skal bli spennende å følge med på blokkene dine. Lykke til!
ReplyDeleteOh she is a little darling. They are both such sweet little dogs. Mine have been "helping" me inthe garden today, by digging random holes where I don't want them and eating grass :-O
ReplyDeleteHurra,10 år med vakker,rosa sløyfe;føler seg nok helt på topp!!
ReplyDeleteGleder meg til å følge deg med Dear Jane;
en dag er det min tur til å starte,trur eg:-)
May you celebrate many, many more happy birthdays! Michele
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Tiffi!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your first block--you are on the start line--now take another step and keep going!!!
Hugs, Di and miss gracie