Saturday, 27 August 2011

Why, oh why ?

- do I wake up with migraine when I have sewing plans?

- does it pour hard when I want to go for a walk?

- do I get a monster bill just when I am going shopping?

Do you know what I mean? Do you think my luck will change now ? - look what I found while out in the rain with the dogs! The first one I have ever found!
Darling Filix needs one, too. The vet has just confirmed he has a heart problem, so when he is going to have his teeth cleaned Friday, they are going to check out how bad it is. He has been more tired this summer, but I put it down to the heat. 
Now I did have a funny finish to show, but I must get back to you with that, because the photo has gone awol. 
Hoping friends in the path of Irene are ok. Thinking of you!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it will change - I've never seen one either so well done for spotting it.

    I hope the news with the vet is good when you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Anne-lise! We can all do with some good luck. I have never found one four leaves clover either, but not without looking. Thanks for sharing them - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh--you my dear friend are the same as all of the rest of us--so that means you and your life are just plain 'normal'!!!!!!
    sending you a big smile and a large hug--
    and prayer for the pup!
    Hugs, Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...