Friday, 3 February 2012

Enjoying myself

Well, at least I enjoyed myself after all the fabric cutting, making these:
And they will all eventually turn into these:
And I feel really good, because I am only using fabric from my stash (so far ). I haven't decided on the middle or the background yet - just enjoying my first Dresden plates. 
And of course, more socks on the needles for telly time.
Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to have a better look at how these are done? thanks Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh--love those fabrics together==great choices!!! Are these plates not fun to make??? Believe it or not--mine are all done in fabrics from my stash--except I did have to go buy the white background fabric today--and got a solid blue if we need to do lattice work or maybe for the borders--we will see!!!
    I think I know what the two of us are doing tomorrow--
    turning those points on each fan!!!
    oh dear--I do need to go do laundry tooooo--booooo!!!!
    Hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flotte Dredsen,lykke til videre med de;du er flink som bruker stash! Og gratulerer med gaven fra OPAM:-)

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...