Close-up; sorry folks - it's real plastic :)
Now this seems to be the right idea if you get washed ashore ....The sea is fascinating .... several restaurants had tables so you could sit and watch the waves in the sunset.
I have been doing some work on the house this last week. I have sanded and repainted the verandah floor - here's Filix getting in the way before I started painting. I have sanded the railing, too, but must wait for a couple of days without rain for the painting. (Hopefully my knees will have recovered by then). The forecasts aren't very good ... I suppose I'll have to wait for school to begin, that's when we get good weather.
So in the meantime I can do some sewing, can't I? Garden?? What do you mean???
I kinda like it, it's rather Funky ha ha
ReplyDeleteDear little Filix, they have to be involved in everything don't they.