No, I'm not snoring!! Just making the sound of what put me out of action for a while. I didn't know that I reacted badly to wasp stings .... now I do!
But I'm feeling good now - and having fun.
Another little bag
Some goodies - and I really need this, have plans for it allSeen Bronwyn Hayes' (Red Brolly) cute design for a mugbag? I just had to have one for those meetings where you are told to "bring your own cup". So cute!
Sewing day with my friend, Gro. Funny how she had to do something in the kitchen when I got the camera out :)
We tried various patterns for cardholders today - just need "poppers" and they are done.
Will make good stocking fillers .....
Oh, I must add a photo of todays birthday boy. 8 years! Congratulations Fabulous Filix.
Icecream and waffles on the menu today, who cares about diets! Of course he'll get a taster, too :)
Oh my you are funny today!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Filix!!!
love all your pressies--
keep going--
Hugs, Di and miss gracie
Hi what fabulous bags. I really love the mug pouch. Thanks for following me . Loving your blog. x Melanie
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea -I hadn't seen the mug bag before. I think it would make excellent Christmas presents with a mug and a chocolate sachet and maybe some gingerbread inside the mug. Thank you so much for sharing that. Such a sweet bag and the card holders are lovely. It looks like you have been very busy. OO finally got organised and added you to my stalk list. I shouldn't miss any more posts now.
ReplyDelete