Saturday, 22 September 2012

More

More from Sue Daley's trunkshow. This one with the apple cores is lovely
 her new basket quilt
 look at all those clamshells! 

 More from me:
My sister is very organized and is already halfway on her Christmas list - she asked me to make some more make-up pouches. I think this kitty one is cute - maybe I must save some of the fabric and make one for me :)



I'm getting the hang of these now - not scared of the zipper anymore thanks to AnnAKa's great pattern :)
Today I am paper piecing and I have a Christmas stitchery waiting for me - it's just that kind of weather!
Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of Sue's quilts--
    but those cute bag things you are making are just soooo darn cute---I just love them!!!!
    thanks for sharing--
    oh and I keep up with Gerthe too!!!!
    Hugs,Di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are organised too, look at all the bags you made. I must start thinking about Christmas as well, thanks for reminding - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing quilts! Your pouches are so sweet. I am in the midst of Christmas making too.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...