Wednesday, 31 October 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !
Celebrating Halloween is rather new in Norway and mostly some fun for younger kiddies in daycare or school. I have a "pumpkin bucket" for some treats just in case we get some scary visitors later today.
What we have got is this:
Yuck! Snow at Halloween!! Way too early! 
My poor flowers have finally given up, not happy at -8 degrees! 
 Cold out means stay in and sew ...
 (Star pattern by AnnAKa)
 Hearts are EPP
 More bits for the Christmas fair. And still time to make some more.

And don't forget "Simply Christmas" by Kerryanne starts tomorrow - lots of fun projects and good ideas.



3 comments:

  1. Samhain blessings!

    I love your christmas crafts. I shall check out the link you gave ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun Christmas things! The stars are so pretty. Yes the weather is awful here too. We've just had a hail shower. One of several this week. Luckily they don't stay long as the air is too salty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness--where did the last 6 days go!!!???
    can't believe that I am, that far behind in most of my blog reading--hey world--slow down for a minute or two and let me catch my breath!!!!
    Wonder how much snow we will get this winter?? Probably lots as I gave away the brand new unworn boots that I got last year to go to New York City for those who lost everything!!!!!!
    LOve you Christmas projects--
    Hugs,Di and her very own baby--miss gracie

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...