Monday, 12 November 2012

Still working the Christmas theme ...
 4 more stars - these have Christmas fabric as backing, so if you want you can flip them over
 And a Christmas runner - first time I've done snowballs
 The weather has been rather grey lately, but yesterday I looked out because the light was strange and look what was there:
 I could see the rainbows from end to end and the colours were amazingly vivid. Nature's wonders lift my spirits and make my heart sing ... 
Have a beautiful day!


4 comments:

  1. Flotte jule prosjekt og nydelig regnbue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, fantastisk regnbue! AnnAKas stjerneduker er fine, Anne-Lise. Det nærmer seg jul;flott juleløper også:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh--that purple is soo pretty and the design is soo neat--
    way to go friend--
    and that rainbow is sure a beautiful sight-
    thanks for sharing it--
    Hugs, Di and that miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. What an amazing double rainbow! Your snowballs came out so well. I am enjoying deep reds with white at the moment- so Christmassy. Tomorrow we decorate.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...