There was a spot of bother concerning the Christmas market my friend and I were to attend, so we had a "home party" instead and invited people to come and see what we had made.
My friend crocheted small heartsand big hearts, knitted slippers and tree ornaments
The tablerunners went first - I should have made more
And somebody has a birthday this week - the gift is the cover - just had to try out that an I-pad would fit ok.
Next on the list, Christmas presents.
Have a fun week!

What is this??? everyone is talking about Christmas presents??? I thought that Santa brought them and that I have been 'bad' and that is why I don't get much!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOve your gifts and your friends--
hugs, Di and miss gracie
What beautiful things you and your friend made. Sorry that the craft market didn't come off. My oh my though those crochet hearts look wonderful! I am only just venturing off the granny square with my crochet so I am in awe of them! Wonderful work!
ReplyDelete