This weekend our quilt guild had a "sewing get-together". We sewed by hand or machine, got help with projects we were stuck on
some sewed charity quilts we had a couple of workshops - I finally learned how to do foundation piecing (fun once I got my head round it :) )
and hexies with I spy-templates - definitely more-ish!
I enjoyed myself, so thank you to the organizers - and to the waffle-makers! (Now how come I didn't get a picture of them? Mmmm - too busy tasting!
3 cardholders sent off to Sis - that completed her order - for now.
A few more for the Christmas fair. I have put a little coin pocket in these, handy for a few coins for parking or a shopping trolley.
It's a real autumn day; windy, leaves flying around and piling up by the side of the road, rain drumming on the balcony, snoozing dogs ...... I love it :)
What a fun day with your group. The charity quilts look bright and uplifting. Foundation piecing is fun but fiddly. Glad you liked the hexies. The purses look so sweet.
ReplyDeletesounds like a lovely day and I love the sound of your "real autumn day" it's what Autumn was made for :-D
ReplyDeleteSer ut som dere fikk gjort mye og hadde det fint (deilig med vafler!). Friske fine farger i teppet og småpungene er flotte.Ja, nå må jeg snart sy noen til!!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun you had--wished I could of went with you!!!
ReplyDeletebut at least I get to see the photos of some of the fun.
hummm--paper piecing--haven't done that in awhile--might have to think about doing some soon--have a couple Christmas patterns from couple years ago that I have not done yet--hummmm???????
Hugs,Di and miss gracie