Tuesday, 5 March 2013

weekend dreams

Every two years there is a big MC exhibition near us and that is a must for us. 
This is the latest model of our bike and it is a dream!
It's fun to see the more outrageous designs
Lots of shiny details
 This one must be specially designed for quilters ...
 And a little bit of sewing, another bag ... this time for me. Not easy to get a good photo - the flap looks too big, but the light was best there :-) And a finish for March already!



1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, I like the shape of the flap. Just been looking at a camera bag and decided to borrow one from hubby instead of making a big one.

    Oh my those bikes! :-) Amazing flame design.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...