MIL's 80th birthday present. It's ab. 140x175 cm. A bit more pink than it looks here.
We were all gathered in Stavanger this weekend for a confirmation, so we gave her the present a couple of days early - so she could take it home in the car. She was very pleased :-)
Confirmations are big here in Norway - family gatherings and presents galore. We gave our niece this bag (her favourite colours - how lucky) and some money to spend on something she is saving up for.Two pretty spring potholders for my kitchen - thankyou again for the yarn, Di, and see I made something for the kitchen challenge :-)
Another preemie blanket.
And a new month waiting to be filled with new projects - enjoy!


Wow, what an amazing gift, I'm sure Mamma was delighted with it.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours you chose!
I was particularly interested in the lovely button on the bag, very unique.
Flott teppe til din svigermor,vakre farger! Ja,konfirmasjon er top for de unge, så fin bagg du har sydd;kjempe god idè til en gave. Gryteklutene dine ser gode og kraftige ut! Kos deg I vårsolen:-)
ReplyDeleteGratulerer med ferdige gaver. Kos deg med videre prosjekter.
ReplyDeleteFlotte gaver du har sydd! Nydelige farger i teppet.
ReplyDeleteLovely work Anne-Lise. The hexagon quilt is stunning. I am still in battle with my kaleidoscope one made in the spirit of paper piecing but without the papers. Lovely knitting projects. Your niece must be so pleased with the bag.
ReplyDelete