Thursday, 27 February 2014

February finishes

A pair of sheep mittens
 2 cute pouches for 2 cute girls (and Di's challenge)
 and another pair of socks for cold feet
I'm hoping mittens and socks can soon be put away and that March will bring a hint of spring. This winter has been so dark and grey - a little sun would be lovely. At least days are getting noticeably longer now so we are moving in the right direction. :-)
Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. What stunning mittens! I love the way the sheep is continued on them both. Such an unusual design. Snuggly socks are still being worn here. We've had some bright days but there is still a nip in the air. Pretty pouches.

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...