Friday, 2 January 2015


THE LAST OF OPAM 2014
 MC mittens for my husband
 Woollen slippers for son #2 (and so pleased)
 Potholders for same son (has moved and has a proper kitchen now, so potholders were on his xmas wish list, funny kid)

I also made 2 Granny square table toppers, one for my sister and one for my mother-in-law. And I kept one for me, too (the one in an earlier post).

We have had guests for the holidays, lots of fun and catching up, and now quieter days are ahead and my #1 job is to try and get my workroom back in order. Papers, patterns, fabric, yarn and cake tins piled on every surface doesn't invite creativity and there is so much I want to do :-)

I wish you all the best for 2015 and hope you remember to have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Great gifts and those mittens look hard!!!
    May you get lots of projects done in 2015--
    smiles, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Anne-Lise! I love your projects, what nice work you do. I am looking forward to seeing what my friends make this year and what UFO's I can get finished :-)

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...