Thursday, 31 March 2016

March done :-)

Some more knitting for March, a soft woolly hat for a cancer patient (design: Bitta Mikkelborg). Made in Alpaca silk and soft merino wool.
And 3 small blankets for small babies. I make up a few at a time and send off to an organisation that distributes to a hospital that cares for premature babies. Easy to do while watching TV.

And that is another month gone :-). I do hope April brings a bit of warmth, I just looked out the window and there were snowflakes in the air! 
I have also been working on the stitcheries for the Unites Stitches quilt. Waiting for the last 3 to land in my postbox - and then I must start on the rest of the blocks. I do love stitcheries :-) 
Hoping you are having a good time sewing, knitting or whatever you enjoy doing. Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne-lise--I love your hat and if I lived up north still--I would want one--but no need here for them--and I love your baby blankets--I love knitting my baby sweaters and have the last of the baby yarn on my needles right now with the last sweater, so tomorrow I will go shopping and get some more yarn!!
    sure hope spring hurrys up and comes your way!!
    love and laughter, di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...