March is a tricky time weatherwise. But when the sun is out, you can feel the rays feeble warming and just know that they get stronger everyday.
A bit of sewing done at the weekend. A tabletopper for son #2 who has just moved to a new flat and needs some fabric touches to soften white walls and big windows. I haven't used the Twister for a while and it's always fun seeing how it turns out.
Hope you are having a nice day!


I can't believe that you still have that much snow--even in NY it was 78 degrees yesterday they say--and only 80 here!! crazy!!
ReplyDeletelove the cute cowl you knitted--it is different!!
and you did a great job on the quilt with the twister ruler--I should try to make another one--I did keep and ship those books and rulers down here!!
maybe I will have more time next week?
love and laughter, di