Tuesday, 30 April 2019

April and Easter

I saw a cute basket last month on Mini-Archies furtling and had to try to make one.
It is called Bloem basket and the pattern is by Johanna Weidner. 
I am quite happy with it and is just right for the odds and ends I seem to accumulate at my bedside.


I made this wallhanging for the kitchen in our holiday home. 


This is where we have our holiday home. We spent Easter here and had marvelous weather.
 We went for a walk at Easter and look at the cute birds we found. They are made of wool and are part of a culture trail with  surprises along the way. 

Getting ready for summer now - and the weather forecast says sleet and degrees about zero!
Glad I haven't planted anything out yet. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh what a cute bloem basket--you did a lovely job on it--
    and love the blue circle wall hanging--
    and that looks like a real charming place to have a vacation home--
    and it looks like it will be alot of fun being there--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...