Monday, 1 April 2019

March winds blown away


Spring is finally here. The snow is melting fast. And we are officially on summertime.
I must just alter the clocks that don't change automatically, or I will be in trouble.

 This is a bread bag son #2 ordered. He likes to keep his breadrolls warm for his weekend breakfasts. It is lined and has insulation batting. he is very happy :)
 A friend is expecting a baby girl in a couple of weeks, so I knitted a shawl. Perfect work when the TV is on. And will keep the little one nice and snug.
 My sister is allergic to sewing :) but she loves choosing fabrics. I am glad I got this runner for her hall finished, she has waited quite a while. I used Moda's Cake Mix Recipe. 
There was meant to be a photo of a mauve knitted hat in Entrelac here. I have to keep making them so I don't forget how :) But Blogger has lost the photo so will have to post another later - maybe you found it? :))

I hope you have a good time being creative wherever you are.
I have joined  Mini Archies Furtling around the blogosphere - if you would like to see what other people are up to, follow the link for info.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work! I love the Bread bag for warmth, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a lot of gift making there--
    which means a lot of love went into each one--
    loved them all--
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bread basket is a great idea, it might even encourage me to bake fresh bread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful that you made so many gifts. Love the bread bag.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bread bag, what a great idea!!! And the baby shawl is gorgeous - perfect for wrapping round a little one. Thanks for furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...