Friday, 27 February 2009

OPAM February


Phew, it's done.
Received an SOS earlier this month from my granddaughter (6)who needed a thin, warm and fun (!) jumper for school. So I grabbed my bag (well, one of them) of odds and ends and got to work. I hope she will be pleased with the result. It's alpaca wool again - soft, doesn't itch and smashing to knit. Oh, and a bit of fluffy wool to add some fun.
So this month I got more done with two needles than one. Still plenty of time to get on with WISPs ... although I do think I have some wool that will make matching leggings..hmm.
There is so much I'd like to do.... how do I choose? I could certainly do with the time I use trying to make this blog! But then, this is fun, too.
Wishing you all a pleasant weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Anne--thank you for your comment on my blogsite and for adding your picture to my followers list--and now i have added mine to yours and learned how to just now. We are both learning how to make this thing work--step by step!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne--I am back--to answer the question you had for me--I hope???for your side bar changes or to add an item look at the top of your dashboard on your web site--hit the "customize" bar--a page comes up that says--page add or arrange page elements--yours are on the left side--there you see boxes some have titles--the very top one (or maybe the very bottom one--says add a gaget--hit block and a list of all kinds of things--options show up--just pick the one you want and continue to follow those instructions--you can also move these boxes around at will by clicking on the box area on this add page and move the box to where you want it to appear on your blog page. hope this helps some--now i have a question--how to get my clip art/pictures to stay with each post??? I have been trying everything one of these days???? so far everything i have done to my site i have learned on my own--soooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne-Lise,
    welcome to blogland! You certainly seem to be getting into the spirit of the OPAM!! Keep it up huh, it is a great way for us all to be inspired and finish all those projects that we have.
    cheers, Shiree

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty jumper, I am sure your granddaughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Anne-Lise--it's time for an update here????
    Yes i have learned finally how to add pictures to my site--but I want to know how to make my clipart that is suppose to move--to move??? it does the moving on my picture page and in the files but when I down load it to the blog-it just stand still???? I also got me a small digital camera and I have learned how to download my own pictures to the web--I can't say i am getting as much quilting down as i should be -- but oh well!!!!!!!!!!! Just, Di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...