Tuesday, 31 March 2009

OPAM March

Here are my finished projects for March.

>

Potholders in log cabin design. These have been waiting years (literally) to be finished. So I feel rather good at getting them done.

This is Acucat! My new giant pincushion (hence the "acu"bit.) I was so fed up of hunting for pincushion, needles, pins, threads etc. How they disappear while I'm working I don't know. But Acucat is going to change all that. I have put a bag of rice at the bottom to make it heavier so this is a sturdy cat that can sit beside me while I'm working ... the only thing that worries me is the interest Tiffi has been showing it. (Pattern: Born to quilt.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne-Lise--I love your kitty pin cushion, you did a neat job, and it is a great feeling to finish an old UFO--in fact as I am waiting for this computer to download some of the blogsites, I have been working on my goals list for April and thinking I really should add an UFO???? but which one--I have several???????? It was a nice sunny spring day here today!!
    Have a great day--Just Di

    ReplyDelete

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...