I'm home again from a short week in the Cotswolds in England. My husband and I attended a workshop on Energy therapies, but I also got time to do some sightseeing (his course being longer than mine :) ) Spring was certainly well underway there. And the villages are sooooo beautiful, I came home with a whole load of photos of houses and quaint streets.
I did manage to get one photo of hubby, here standing outside Shakespeare's house in Stratford.Lovely town; the Christmas shop is definitely worth a visit! My head is teeming with ideas!
This is from the small town of Alcester. The small red brick cottages used to house needlemakers. The area was wellknown for it's needles. So guess what I bought....
Oh, and I found some really cute material, don't know if you can see, but the green has little bunnies on it, and the front one has fairies on it. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I had to buy it. The two figures at the front are knitted kitty angels that wanted to come home with me. One is promised a place in my sister's Xmas stocking (always on the lookout for special little things) - I just hope I remember I've got it when the time comes.. And I hope the pink one survives as Tiffi has already got her eye on it, it doesn't matter that I've put it in a paper bag, she knows.....
Hoping you all have a happy Easter break.
This is from the small town of Alcester. The small red brick cottages used to house needlemakers. The area was wellknown for it's needles. So guess what I bought....
Oh, and I found some really cute material, don't know if you can see, but the green has little bunnies on it, and the front one has fairies on it. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I had to buy it. The two figures at the front are knitted kitty angels that wanted to come home with me. One is promised a place in my sister's Xmas stocking (always on the lookout for special little things) - I just hope I remember I've got it when the time comes.. And I hope the pink one survives as Tiffi has already got her eye on it, it doesn't matter that I've put it in a paper bag, she knows.....
Hoping you all have a happy Easter break.
What lovely photos of your trip to England. We were there a few years ago in the fall, I'd love to go back in the spring sometime!
ReplyDelete