Friday, 10 April 2009

Gifts for Nan

I don't have a lot of Easter decorations. Fluffy chicks have been swiped by the dogs ....and licked to bits. And eggs with sweets in get played with and have to be replaced. BUT I do have a few treasures! Each year the grandchildren have decorated eggs. And it is fun getting them out and seeing how different they are. Soon I'll have to use my big trug for the display. This years eggs are decorated by my grandson (5). They are painted and have glitter on. He has a good eye for colour that lad. My granddaughter (6) has sewn an easter chick. She has started
knitting and sewing this year and loves sitting beside me while I work with her own needles clicking away. The kids bring so much love and joy - the biggest gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Been busy

It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get.  I enjoy making a few C...