Thought I'd share one of my treasures with you. When I was a child my great-auntie Nell gave me this book. I used to sit and look at it when we were there to visit. I don't know when it was published, there is no date, but it was printed in the UK. I guess it was about 1960 when I got it.Thursday, 23 April 2009
What I've been up to....
This is what I've been working on the last couple of days - basket no 3. Still blanket stitching, but am quite pleased with the result. Now I must try to get no 4 done before the new one is ready.
Thought I'd share one of my treasures with you. When I was a child my great-auntie Nell gave me this book. I used to sit and look at it when we were there to visit. I don't know when it was published, there is no date, but it was printed in the UK. I guess it was about 1960 when I got it.
Thought I'd share one of my treasures with you. When I was a child my great-auntie Nell gave me this book. I used to sit and look at it when we were there to visit. I don't know when it was published, there is no date, but it was printed in the UK. I guess it was about 1960 when I got it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Been busy
It’s that time of year ! I have been quite busy and still have more to get done - will have to see how far I get. I enjoy making a few C...
-
It is Halloween today, not that we do much of it as the tradition is rather new in Norway. Kids have cottoned on to the trick and treat par...
-
Hi again! Click on "ALL SEWN UP" button on sidebar for info on new exciting site on it's way. I'm signing on for the Laun...
-
Hurray for the 17th May! Today is Norway's national day - celebrating independence from Denmark (1814), then Sweden (1905). The day is a...




Oh my goodness, what a lovely treasure you have, I don't know whether I would use the patterns either, probably I think. I just joined the basket block challenge, I was going to do them in stitchery but after seeing yours I might do applique?? I hate decisions!!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Lizzie
Hi Anne-Lise--I did get some posts done tonight--so happy reading!!! The weather here today was in the 70's and tomorrow it is suppose to be in the 80's--but it won't stay that way???? I like your Bunny block==You are doing a lovely job--so keep on stitching!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week=end Just, Di in NY